Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Broncos vs. Buccaneers

Baylor's Dad took him to his first professional football game for his 11th Birthday in Denver, Colorado. Baylor had so much fun. Champ Bailey #24 is his favorite player. This is such a cool pic of the horse, gives the feel of being there.The Broncos won which made the experience even more awesome...Wow!! Is it me or is John Elway looking like a total Hottie these days?! Double-take!




3 comments:

Jodi Stone said...

Looks like you scored for your birthday Baylor. We had every intention on being to his party but Dason left for scout camp that night ;)

matt and sarah said...

That is so awesome of Aaron to do. I bet Baylor had so much fun!

BRADSHAW FAMILY said...

I keep getting teased by Sean who says that John Elway has buck teeth and isn't anything but not cute...Sean honey, I just thought that was the owner of the team and it blew my hair back when Bay told me it was John Elway. Maybe I thought that becuz he was FAR away, had dark sunglasses on, and had a cute outfit on...dunknow.