Saturday, August 23, 2008

Upcoming High School Musical Star..Preslee McCall

This cuteypie is a Singer, Dancer, and future Piano Player! She has all the right ingredients to go straight to the top- Confidence, Inner Strength, Persistence(oh lordy does she ever), and Personality to boot! And a really great voice! I think she got it from me?


2 comments:

Jackie said...

Hi Tori! I'm so glad to see you've created a blog! Your kids are so cute, and man they are growing up so fast!! It looks like you guys are all having fun and doing great! Blog are so great to keep in touch and I love looking at the pictures! I have a blog it's at www.awesomearbuckles.blogspot.com come by for a visit sometime. Love ya!!

matt and sarah said...

Preslee, make sure to remember the little people when you make it to the top! You sure are a cutey! We love you!